Though it’s just a county but covering it all in a day is bit tough, the valley offers a lot to visual all in short span with satisfaction. From historic landmarks to 800 wineries for wine indulgence, it relishes in all. However, to catch sight of it all, you require a perfectly prepared itinerary for Sonoma wine tours. Here is a list of activities, schedule your day accordingly.
- Let local breakfast be your day starter. You can have ricotta and Swiss chard turnovers, Meyer lemon ginger scones, pastries–croissants, bacon and sausage, freshly squeezed juice, scrambled eggs, pancakes; you could find hyper-fresh food here.
- Scribble the details of best wines a night before or take a local guide with you to visit some of the best wineries for wine tasting. Visit luxurious restaurants for lunch for authentic cuisines and taste.
- Prepare yourself for shopping, in Sonoma you can find a number of creative gift items, hand-made art, antique items, and local handicraft and lots more.
- Behold natural bounty, meadows, and vineyards or Pay a visit to historical monuments.
- Trekking, hiking, cycling, running could be your preference as an adventure seeker during sunset. Exploring lake Sonoma and nearby area for waterskiing, sailing and horseback riding would add exuberance to the day.
- Dine in the best restaurants
- Enjoy the aristocratic nightlife of the place
This way you can swathe entire Sonoma valley under your feet.
Things to Do On Napa Wine Tour
- Hiking or bike or riding on a bicycle on well-worn mountain trail could be an exciting venture. Golf lovers could approach Mount St. Helena Golf Course which is also famous for biking.
- Handcrafted cheese wedges smoked charcuterie and other foodstuffs would make your lunch a perfect one.
- Various events run in the county time to time, related to music, arts, and theater. Visiting Napa Valley Museum would acquaint you with cultural excellence of the city.
- The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone is best for those who want to gain culinary knowledge.
- Soar over picturesque scenery of mountains, vineyards, in hot air balloon rides and experience some of the breath-taking views.
Alexander valley tours
Homing artists, excellent art galleries and a trial of beautiful towns Alexander valley is a perfect escape from city life’s disturbance. Cabernet Sauvignons and Merlots are famous wines of this region. Whatever you visit these counties for above-stated activities can make your trip a well-planned one.