While hiring movers and packers some questions strike our mind. For instance, are they reliable? What if they ran away with our luggage? Will they be able to accomplish safe delivery? Should we choose movers and packers Dubai to get it all done? Should we do it all on our own?
To answer all this, you need to understand your reach and capability. Do you have time to take over all this? Have you done this earlier?
We usually slack off this type of jobs and keep putting them off. This not only delays the overall process but make shifting extremely tedious. From start to end and even after, get buckled off and ready to get whacked. If you are doing this on your own, you can’t even beat back. However, you can divide the task, you can manage packaging on your own; for transportation and you can hire a relocation company.
However, you have to remember a few things before moving
- Keep all essential documents aside to ensure their safety
- Get your new home cleaned before moving especially kitchen and lavatory
- Unfreeze refrigerators a day before and get accessories like AC, water purify dismounted a week before.
- Stop shopping veggies and fruits as they may rot during the transition
- If the new place is at driving distance from your home, haul the basics with you
- Get your kids admitted to the school, don’t move in mid-session
- Use clothes to wrap fragile accessories like crockery, decorative material, this not only keep your things safe but also set your clothes
- Get your bank account shifted, pay all electricity, water and other bills and taxes involved
- Get your postal address changed beforehand
- Call utility companies to set up a service switch in your new home and remove them from the previous house. Cut short internet and cable connection.
- Discover all local resources of the new place once before moving, if you are easily accessible or not.
- If you are working, request you’re off in advance.
- Make sure the transportation vehicle would carry all your accessories in one go
- Cross out useless material and sell it before moving
Packaging and transportation are both interlinked and need to get accomplished with utter care for ultimate safety. For this, you can hire experts in the field. Hiring packers and movers not only make the process hassle free but also prompt.
Before hiring, movers and packers check them for certain things to receive reliable and best service provider.
- Ensure that the company is registered and accredited. Ask them to show proper documentation to prove their liability.
- Know about their existence and their experience, ask them for customer satisfaction rate, and testimonials from past customers. You can also ask for referrals to cross check. Check reviews ratings and especially comments to ascertain their authenticity.
- Ask them for their permanent address, warehouse and verify it if possible.
- Choose the company providing insurance benefits to get compensated for any loss.
- Get quotation from multiple service providers and ask them for value-added services offered by them.
Don’t depend on any one company of movers and packers in Abu Dhabi. Get details for multiple to understand the basic process and difference to choose accordingly.