Worldwide Market Reports added Latest Research Report titled “Bioabsorbable Bone Screw Market – Size, Share, Outlook, and Forecast till 2026” to its Large Report database.
Bioabsorbable bone screws are used during the surgery of fractured bones, as it serves as a support for the internal fixation of bones. Bioabsorbable screws are made from poly L-lactic acid (PLLA) and are absorbed by the body. Fully threaded screws and partially threaded screws are two types of bone screws. It is used in upper extremities and lower extremities.
Increasing number of trauma and orthopedic disorders that are majorly found in teenagers and elderly people is one of the major factors driving growth of the global bioabsorbable bone screw market. Moreover, rising geriatric population and increasing demand for bone fixation surgeries are also factors boosting growth of the global bioabsorbable bone screw market.
However, unpredictable and inconsistent degradation of the screws that might lead to the mechanism for screw back-out and cartilage damage are factors that are expected to hamper growth of the global bioabsorbable bone screw market over the forecast period.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/197645
Key Developments in Bioabsorbable Bone Screw Market
Key players are adopting various strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, collaborations, partnerships, approvals, and joint ventures to retain its position in the bioabsorbable bone screw market.
Bioretec launched CiproScrew, which is indicated for fixation of bone fractures, osteotomies, arthrodeses, bone grafts, and osteochondral fractures in the presence of appropriate immobilization when infection by ciprofloxacin sensitive organism is a potential risk. ActivaScrew is another product offered by the same company for the fixation of bone fractures.
Smith&Nephew offers BIORCI HA screws in a variety of lengths for use with bone-tendon-bone grafts. It is designed to hold grafts in place for secure anatomic aperture reconstruction and it offers a unique, oversized head design.
As per a cohort study published in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery on February 4, 2014, CALAXO screws in the tibial tunnel were more likely to be rated as degraded or partially degraded when compared with MILAGRO screws at a mean of three years after implantation for anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction.
Some of the major players operating in the bioabsorbable bone screw market include Tornier, Smith&Nephew, and Bioretec among others.
Report includes chapters which deeply display the following deliverable about industry:
• Bioabsorbable Bone Screw Market Research Objective and Assumption
• Bioabsorbable Bone Screw Market Purview – Report Description, Executive Summary, and Coherent Opportunity Map (COM)
• Bioabsorbable Bone Screw Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis – Market Dynamics, Regulatory Scenario, Industry Trend, Merger and Acquisitions, New system Launch/Approvals, Value Chain Analysis, Porter’s Analysis, and PEST Analysis
• Global Bioabsorbable Bone Screw Market, By Regions
• Bioabsorbable Bone Screw Market Competition by Manufacturers including Production, Share, Revenue, Average Price, Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area and Product Type.
• Bioabsorbable Bone Screw Market Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis including Company Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Its Competitors.
• Bioabsorbable Bone Screw Market Manufacturing Cost Analysis including Key Raw Materials and Key Suppliers of Raw Materials.
• Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers including Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing and Downstream Buyers
• Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders including Marketing Channel, Market Positioning and Distributors/Traders List.
• Market Effect Factors Analysis including Technology Progress/Risk, Consumer Needs/Customer Preference Change and Economic/Political Environmental Change.
• Bioabsorbable Bone Screw Market Forecast including Production, Consumption, Import and Export Forecast by Type, Applications and Region.
• Research Findings and Conclusion
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
Tel: +1 415 871 0703