According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Cyber Security Market By Services (Managed & Professional Services);By Deployment (Cloud & On-Premises); By Organization Size (Small & Medium & Large Enterprises); By Solution; By Type of Security; By End-User & By Region-Forecast (2018-2023),” the market will be driven by growing cyber threats, strict government regulations on privacy, and growing usage of cloud based security solutions.
North America will dominate Cyber Security Market
North America will dominate Cyber Security Market during the forecast period. This is due to the presence of prominent players who offer services to all the sectors in the region. Increasing awareness of cyber security among the organisations will drive the growth of the cyber security solutions in the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to be fastest growing region during the forecast period. Countries such as China and India are now using digitization, this would increase the cybercrime activities , so both Chinese and Indian governments are building a cybersecurity policy that will curb cybercrimes in the region. This factor will drive the demand for cyber security regulations which will in turn propel the growth of cyber security market.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The aerospace and defence sector will have the largest share in the Cyber Security Market during the forecast period, as critical data u that is susceptible to threats is used in this segment.. The other sectors such as government, banking, financial services, IT, and Telecom will also have considerable growth in the market.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- Rising cases of cybe-crimes and the popularity of cloud security will propel the demand for cyber protection.
- Increasing popularity of digitization has compelled organisations to rely on digitized information. This factor drives the demand for cyber security during the forecast period.
- Increasing number of government regulations regarding data security and privacy will enhance the growth of cyber security services.
- Demand for integrated cyber solutions will propel the growth of the Cyber Security Market during the forecast period.
To access the full report @ https://industryarc.com/Report/15646/cyber-security-market.html
Key Players of the Cyber Security Market
The key players of the Cyber Security Market include Intel Security, Symantec Corporation, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Intel Security recently revealed two new security solutions namely Intel Threat Detection Technology and Intel Security Essentials. Symantec Corporation provides an understanding of the treat landscape to the organisations so that they can defend themselves from the attacks. Hewlett Packard Enterprise helps organisations in keeping pace with new cyber threats through adaptive models.
The Cyber Security Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
Growth in cloud based security solutions will drive the demand for the internet security software in the forecast period.
- Cyber Security Market By Services
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Cyber Security Market By Solution
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) Mitigation
- Web Filtering
- Cyber Security Market By Type of Security
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Wireless Security
- Cyber Security Market By Deployment
- Cyber Security Market By Organisation Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)
- Large Enterprises
- Cyber Security Market By End User
- Aerospace and Defence
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecom
- Cyber Security Market By Geography (17+ countries)
- Cyber Security Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
- Intel Security
- Symantec Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Rapid7, Inc.
- EMC RSA
- Fireeye, Inc.
- Trend Micro, Inc.
- Sophos Ltd.
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Cyber Security Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market Trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End User Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.