Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients: Global Markets to 2022” under Pharmaceutical Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients : Global Markets to 2022 covers an overview of the pharmaceutical industry landscape and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), along with the current trends and dynamics shaping the API market landscape. API sourcing trends and regulatory guidelines that impact the procurement of API are studied here. The increasing importance of API outsourced manufacturing activities and the impact on the pharmaceutical industry are covered in the report.
Request a free sample copy of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1123244
The API market is segmented into categories: molecular entity, manufacturer type, end use and region. The API market is segmented into two molecular entity groups: natural and synthetic API. Synthetic APIs are further segmented into chemical synthesis, biocatalytic and cell culture. Under the category of molecular entity, APIs are segmented into small molecules and large molecules. By sourcing type, the market is segmented into captive market, merchant market and contract manufacturing organization (CMO). In terms of end use, the market is segmented into clinical trial use and commercial use.
In terms of geography, this report analyzes the market by the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. The API market is very fragmented. Therefore, attempts have been made to present the market share held by selected companies.
– 38 data tables and 32 additional tables
– Detailed overview of global market for active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) within the pharmaceutical industry
– Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and UAE
– Segmentation of the global market by molecular entity, manufacturer type, end use, and geographical region
– Identification of factors such as challenges, trends and emerging opportunities that impact the future market dynamics
– A look at the current regulatory updates, new developments, mergers and acquisitions and partnership activities, and patent expiry shaping the API market landscape
– Examination of vendor landscape and detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global API market, including Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Cambrex Corp., BASF, Dishman Group, Lonza, and Sun Pharma
Click the link below to read the Full report :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773