Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Electronic Sports (eSports) Market Size study, by Product , by Application and Regional Forecasts 2019-2024”under Media & Technology Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global Electronic Sports (eSports) Market 2019
eSports can be termed as the electronic sports, professional video gaming or pro-gaming. It is an advanced form of competitive video gaming with competition at a professional level and in an organized format with a specific goal. The majority of the eSports played are team based games played in leagues or tournaments throughout the year.
Scope of the Report:
– The market is mainly driven by the increasing popularity of video games and growing awareness about esports.
– The global Electronic Sports (eSports) market is valued at xx million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2024, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2019 and 2024.
– The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
– North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Electronic Sports (eSports).
– Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2019 and will be xx million USD in 2024, with a CAGR of xx%.
Request a free sample copy of Electronic Sports (eSports) Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/Sample/Reports/1356099
This report studies the Electronic Sports (eSports) market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Electronic Sports (eSports) market by product type and applications/end industries.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers
– Modern Times Group (Sweden)
– Activision Blizzard (US)
– FACEIT (UK)
– Total Entertainment Network (US)
– Gfinity (UK)
– Turner Broadcasting System (US)
– CJ Corporation (South Korea)
– Valve Corporation (US)
– Tencent (China)
– Electronic Arts (EA) (US)
– Hi-Rez Studios (US)
– KaBuM (Canada)
– Wargaming Public (Cyprus)
– Rovio Entertainment (Finland)
– GungHo Online Entertainment (Japan)
– Alisports (China)
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
– Media Rights (Subscription & Online Advertisement)
– Tickets and Merchandise
– Sponsorship & Direct Advertisement
– Publisher Fees
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/global-electronic-sports-esports-market-2019-by-company-regions-type-and-application-forecast-to-2024/1356099
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus