Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Gellan Gum Market : by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast 2018 – 2023”under Chemical & Materials category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Gellan Gum is a kind of extra cellular polysaccharide excreted by microorganism pseudomonas elodea. It is a linear structure with a repeating unit of tetrasaccharide. As emulsifier, suspension agent, thickener, stabilizer, gelling agent, tissue culture medium, film former and lubricant, gellan gum has been widely used in many fields, such as food additives industry, daily-chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, etc. Gellan gum is considered as one of the most advanced food additive in the world.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Gellan Gum in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Gellan Gum Market Report @
The gellan gum industry is highly concentrated, which is due to the high barriers, including technical barriers and high energy costs. Companies are more concerned with technology and energy costs, so Chinese gellan gum manufactures which founded in Shanghai, Zhejiang and other economically developed areas gradually shift to low energy costs areas such as Xinjiang and Inner Mongolia.
The import and export percent of this industry is high. Since USA mainly supplies the domain gellan gum market in Europe, Japan and Latin America, and China mainly supplies the domain gellan gum market in other Asia areas
The worldwide market for Gellan Gum is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.0% over the next five years, will reach 500 million US$ in 2023, from 370 million US$ in 2017
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
– CP Kelco
– DSM Zhongken
– Tech-way Zhejiang
– Dangcheng Caixin
– Fufeng Group
– Inner Mongolia Rainbow Biotech
– Teejoy and Hebei Xinhe
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
– Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
– Low Acyl Gellan Gum
– High Acyl Gellan Gum
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
– Food Additives Industry
– Daily-Chemical Industry
– Pharmaceutical Industry
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Gellan Gum market.
– to describe Gellan Gum Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
– to analyze the top manufacturers of Gellan Gum, with sales, revenue, and price of Gellan Gum, in 2016 and 2017;
– to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
– to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Gellan Gum, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
– to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773