Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Sunflower Oil Market By Type ,By Application , By Region, By Country Forecast 2018 – 2023”under Food & Beverages category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Sunflower Oil is the non-volatile oil compressed from sunflower seeds. Sunflower oil is produced by compressing sunflower seeds commonly used for human consumption. Crude sunflower oil has a pleasant odor of sunflower and a mild taste.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Sunflower Oil in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Sunflower Oil Market Report @
As significant participants of the international market of sunflower oil it is possible to allocate Argentina, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and the EU.
Ukraine remains to be the No.1 supplier of the crude sunflower oil due to its rich resources of sunflower crops. In 2015, the global market share of Ukraine is 30.1% in terms of sunflower oil production. The second largest producer is Russia, with the market share of 24.25%, followed by EU-27 and Argentin, which respectively account for 20% and 8% market share of global sunflower oil production in 2015.
The global market of sunflower oils is a competitive market with lots of local and multinational manufacturers. As a result, the concentration of sunflower oil market is very low. Top 5 players only account for less than a quarter of global market share in terms of production. Among these players, Kernel, from Ukraine, remains the largest manufacturer in the world, with the market share of 9.23% in 2015.
The worldwide market for Sunflower Oil is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly over the next five years, will reach 15800 million US$ in 2023, from 15800 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
– EFKO Group
– Dicle Group
– Creative Group
– Tanoni Hnos. Sa
– Standard Food
– NT Ltd
– Luhua Group
– Sanxing Group
– Pology Oil
– Adams Group
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
– Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
– Linoleic Oil
– Mid-Oleic Oil
– High-Oleic Oil
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Sunflower Oil market.
– to describe Sunflower Oil Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
– to analyze the top manufacturers of Sunflower Oil, with sales, revenue, and price of Sunflower Oil, in 2016 and 2017;
– to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
– to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Sunflower Oil, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
– to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
– to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
– Sunflower Oil market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
– to describe Sunflower Oil sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus