Aloe vera is a moist plant species of the genus aloe and the liliacea family. It contains gel and latex, and is extensively used for its remedial and healing properties.
The gel comprises mostly of water and the rest contains various amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, hormones, and sugars. It is mainly grown in humid climatic environments worldwide. Its leaves comprise phytochemicals that may possess possible bioactivity, such as anthraquinone C-glycosides, acetylated mannans, anthrones, and polymannans.
Access Full Report Summary: https://goo.gl/15pSkD
The extracts of aloe vera are used to develop products such as gels, powders, capsules, concentrates, and drinks. Aloe vera has medical applications such as reduces skin-related diseases, helps in weight loss, treats cardiovascular diseases, and others.
The global aloe vera gel market has witnessed numerous growth opportunities over the past few years. The aloe vera gel market is expected to foresee significant growth due to Significant properties offered by aloe vera gel, such as anti-aging, moisturizing, and nutritional benefits; and enhancement of hair growth, reduction of dandruff, maintenance of pH scale of scalp, and conditioner for hair drive the market growth. Moreover, its health benefits, such as reduction of inflammation and cholesterol; easement of acid reflux and periodontal diseases; regulation of blood sugar level and digestion; decrease in cancer risk; and treatment of hemorrhoids and acne further propel the market.
Growth in demand from end-user industries is expected to provide immense growth opportunities to the industry players. However, rise in completion from regional players and regulatory framework in different parts of the world may hamper the market growth in the future.
The global aloe vera gel market is segmented based on product, form, end-user industry, and geography. Based on product, it is divided into aloe vera gel extracts, aloe vera whole leaf extracts, and others.
Concentrates, gels, drinks, powders, and capsules are the various forms in which aloe vera gel is available. Based on end-user industry, the market is categorized into food, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global market focus on key market strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships to strengthen their market and maintain their position in the competitive market.
Get Free Sample Request: https://goo.gl/JWtzdA
Some of the key players in the global market include:
- Lily of the Desert
- Aloe Farms Inc.
- Terry Laboratories Inc.
- Foodchem International Cooperation
- Natural Aloe Costa Rica S.A.
- Pharmachem Laboratories Inc.
- Aloecorp Inc.
- Aloe Laboratories Inc.
- Aloe Vera Australia
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region- and country-wise aloe vera gel market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of each market segment is provided to determine the potential market opportunities.
Aloe Vera Gel Market Key Segments:
- Aloe Vera Gel Extracts
- Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Extracts
By End-use Industry
- North America