Looking to get your home tiled? Tiling has always been in trend since its inception. The wide variety in colors, pattern, and designs offered by tile companies invokes the instinct to get them installed. If you feel like getting them installed but worried about how to choose the best London tiling contractor, read this article and get it all done stress-free by implementing these ideas.
- Spend sufficient time in searching contractors – Paying less attention to contractors can be your biggest fault, as they are the one to decide the way it will go. Make online searches, ask for references, check reviews, ratings, and comments before deciding.
- Manage to decide tile before contractor– These are a variety of tiles available in the market, it may have a different method of installation as per the quality. You can even ask the tile supplier for contractors as they have been for years in this domain they must know some worthy names. But don’t depend upon them as they may be suggesting you with biased opinion in a profit of the contractor.
- Ask for references– if you have anyone in family or friends, who have gone through the tiling process, recently ask them for references. They are way reliable as approaching someone new would be more hesitating. Ask them if the contractor kept their words and is reliable or not and investigate all about them.
- Interrogate from them about referrals– Have you choose someone, don’t forget to ask them for referrals of those who have recently used their services. This way you can manage to judge their work. Ask from them all your doubts about their services and reliability.
- Interview the contractors – London tiling companies are equipped with all top notch skilled professionals and equipment. These companies have some of the best and highly regarded contractors so ask them for references. All the contractors are well versed with the whole process. Take them to site, ask for size, requirements, and time duration. You can have a general interview, like asking them about their experience, team members, and accreditation and so on. Check for their confidence and their will to get involved in your project.
- Get Written Quotations -Depending upon the space, quality of installation and duration of the installation, ask them for the detailed quote. Check if it is a complete renovation or new installation, i.e., if it requires removal of old tiles or it’s a direct and a new installation. Ask them for add-ons and extra/hidden charges. Get a written quote from them to ensure reliability. Get quotations and services list at least from four to five contractors, bargain as much as possible as it is nearly possible.
- Check the installation process -Provide them all the adhesive and other material to ensure right grouting of tiles. If you have brought tiles, you must know the worth of individual tiles. To save yourself from extra incurred charges, remain involved in the process, if possible. Keep an eye on the process and provide them tiles by yourself to ensure the least wastage.
Though all this can be done by self but being unprofessional, your work will reflect it thus damaging the beauty of the tiles. So, get in touch with three to four London tiling contractors and choose the most reliable one.