Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “India Dairy Industry Market” under Food & Beverage category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Over the years, India has emerged as one of the world’s biggest producers of milk, with the total milk production rising from 122 Million Metric Tons in 2010 to 171 Million Metric Tons in 2017. Despite this, the majority of the Dairy Industry in India is still highly unorganised dominated by small and marginal dairy farmers. As the industry possesses huge untapped opportunities, it has attracted a number of private companies and investors. In addition, the Indian government has also been taking initiatives towards the development of the dairy sector by providing support to the milk cooperatives and rural milk producers. Moreover, the sustained growth of the Indian economy has led to a rise in the spending power of consumers, rapid urbanisation as well as changes in the dietary patterns. With an increase in the working population, hectic lifestyles and increasing health consciousness among the consumers, there has been a shift towards healthy and ready-to-eat dairy products. Apart from this, a large number of affluent consumers who prefer value-added and premium dairy products, have further facilitated the growth of the organised dairy sector.
Request a free sample copy Dairy Industry of Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1173477
one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, introduces a new and revolutionary way to understand and evaluate the dairy industry in India with its Microsoft Excel based report entitled “Indian Dairy Industry Database 2018-2023”. This report provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian dairy market. The study, which has been undertaken using desk-based as well as primary market research has analysed the following aspects of the Indian dairy market.
Scope of the Report-
Regions Covered: Bihar, Orissa, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal and Pan India.
Dairy Segments Covered for Each Region: Liquid Milk, Ghee, Curd, Paneer, Ice Cream, Table Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Flavoured & Frozen Yoghurt, Cream, Lassi, Butter Milk, Cheese, Flavoured Milk, UHT Milk and Dairy Whitener.
Key Questions Answered?
- How has the dairy market performed so far and how will it perform in the future?
- Which states in India represent the biggest markets for dairy products?
- Which states in India represent the fastest growing markets for dairy products?
- What has been the performance of milk and value-added dairy products across each states?
- What are the fastest growing dairy segments across each state in India?
- What is the share of organised vs unorganised market for each dairy segment?
- What are the market shares of the leading players operating in each dairy segment?
- What are the milk procurement prices across each state in India?
- What are the milk production trends across each state?
- What is the popularity of cow milk vs buffalo milk across each state?
- What is the outlook of the dairy market across each state?
Please continue to read the complete report:
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus