Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Indian Saccharin Market” under Chemical & Materials category. The Indian Saccharin Market is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
The Indian Saccharin Market reached a volume of 4,540 Tons in 2017. The market is further projected to exceed 5,112 Tons by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of around 2% during 2018-2023. Saccharin is an artificial sweetener chemically synthesized from O-toluene sulfonamide or Phthalic anhydride. Saccharin can be 300 times sweeter than table sugar (sucrose) and does not affect the blood sugar levels or cause tooth decay as it has no calories like other non-nutritive sweeteners. Nevertheless, it does have a bitter aftertaste, particularly at high concentrations. It is unstable when heated but does not react chemically with other food ingredients, which makes it good for storage.
On account of its properties, saccharin is consumed by diabetics and people on a sugar-free diet. It is also extensively employed in diet soft drinks and other low-calorie foods, and it is useful in foods and pharmaceuticals in which the presence of sugar might lead to spoilage. As a result of this, saccharin is extensively used in various sugar-free food and pharmaceuticals products, such as baked goods, jams, chewing gums, carbonated drinks, tinned fruits, toothpaste, etc.
Request a free sample copy Saccharin of Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1263897
Saccharin is an artificial sweetening agent with drastically lesser amount of carbohydrate as compared to sugar. It is not metabolized by the human body and gets excreted in the same form as it is consumed. Due to these attributes, saccharin is useful for people whose diet requires a check in carbohydrate and calorie intake, such as people with diabetes and obesity. It also assists people in weight management and reduces dental cavities.
Saccharine is 300 times sweeter then sucrose. It is heat-stable and does not react with other food ingredients, hence it is widely used in cooking purposes. As mentioned earlier, saccharin is a great boon for people who have a restriction in carbohydrate and calorie intake, as it replicates the taste of sugar in any dish, thereby retaining its palatability.
Apart from its numerous health benefits, saccharin has much longer shelf-life when compared to sugar. When it is stored in air-tight container at room temperature, the normal shelf-life of saccharin is five years.
With around 72 Million diabetes patients, India currently represents the second largest country of diabetes patients in the world. By 2023, the total number of diabetes patients in India is projected to reach over 84 Million. This is expected to have a positive impact on the consumption of saccharin.
Incidences of health issues mainly associated with weight gain have made Indian consumers more conscious about losing weight, being fit and healthy. People have begun to shift towards low-calorie diets and avoid intake of sugar. Saccharin, being a zero-calorie sweetener, is used by consumers to stay in better overall health, manage weight and maintain an attractive physical appearance.
Based on the product type, the market has been segmented as sodium saccharin, insoluble saccharin and calcium saccharin.
On the basis of application, the food and beverages sector represented the largest segment, followed by table top sweeteners, personal care products, pharmaceuticals and others.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Blue Circle Organics Pvt. Ltd., Vishnu Chemicals Limited, Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd., Aviditya Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals and Salvi Chemicals.
This report provides a deep insight into the Indian saccharin market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the saccharin industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indian saccharin market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Which are the popular product types in the Indian saccharin market?
- What are the major application sectors in the Indian saccharin market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian saccharin market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian saccharin market?
- What is the structure of the Indian saccharin market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian saccharin market?
- How is saccharin manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for saccharin?
- What are the transportation requirements for saccharin?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a saccharin manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Please continue to read the complete report:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus