If you have air-conditioners installed at your home you may have to undertake regular maintenance so they function properly and effectively. Neglecting the machinery will steadily reduce the efficiency of the unit and increase your power bills. Small changes like replacing air conditioning filters will go a long way in increasing the energy efficiency and performance of your unit so it is necessary that you replace them whenever necessary.
Besides air conditioner filters you should also take care of coils and fins so you get optimum performance from the unit. This way you will increase comfort levels for you and efficiency of the unit throughout the season.
Split system air conditioner
The ductless split-system or mini splits have great potential for applying in residential and commercial properties. The same goes to educational and other large institutions. The system is great for add-on to an old building and multifamily residences, as it can be easily fitted without much altering the masonry. The important feature of the system is its ductless characteristic and you can easily install the unit in any part of the house without having to remove part of the wall.
The split system air conditioner is also ideal for mini apartments where two rooms can enjoy air-conditioning from one outdoor unit. Another added advantage of the unit is that it is noiseless and will not be a nuisance on the ears like the window A/C units.
The units are perfect choices for homes, buildings and apartments where installing ductwork is impossible. The systems come in great price range and you can order them from your local wholesale dealer or buy it from online to get better price.
As an Air conditioning unit mini-split offers several advantages to the users and they are:
- The system is small in size
- It has two units one for indoor and other for outdoor
- Indoor unit is easy to fit on any part of the wall and you can easily fit them higher on the wall and get efficient cooling
- Split system allows you the luxury of separating cooling zones using just one generation unit
- Each room can have separate controller to operate the system and importantly save energy by switching off one unit when it is not required
- No major alternation of building structure is required to install, just a 3 inch hole is what you have to make to install it.