Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Patient Registry Software Market By Type, Delivery, Functionality, Database, Pricing Model, End User – Global Forecast To 2023″ under Life Sciences Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Patient Registry Software Market by Type (Diabetes, Cancer, Rare Diseases, CVD, Orthopedic, Drugs, Device), Delivery (On premise, Cloud), Functionality (PHM, HIE, POC, Research), Database (Public, Commercial), Pricing Model, End User – Global Forecast to 2023
Patient registry software market is slated to exhibit lucrative growth rate. Patient registry software market is expected to reach USD 1.49 billion by 2023 from USD 888.6 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Succeeding an extensive secondary and primary research on patient registry software and in-depth analysis of the market scenario, the report carries out an impact analysis of the key industry drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the market dynamics segment. Continued pressure to curtail rising healthcare costs, growing demand to improve care quality, implementation of the Affordable Care Act in the U.S., trend towards value-based care, growing use of patient registry data for post-marketing surveillance, improving HCIT infrastructure and adoption of HCIT solutions such as EMRs and HIE, implementation of government initiatives to build patient registries, and rising awareness of population health management are resulting in robust demand for patient registry software across the globe. However, lack of trained/skilled resources, and privacy and data security related concern may hinder the growth of the patient registry software market to some extent.
In addition, the report further gives an extensive outlook on various end users served by the patient registry software market. These end users include government organizations & third-party administrators, hospitals and medical practices, private payers, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies, and research centers. Apart from end users, the report provides insights on adoption of patient registry software in various type of registries, and functionality segment of the market. Moreover, the study offers a comprehensive analysis of patient registry software market with respect to various software type, pricing model, deployment model, and database type.
Further, an in-depth analysis of the geographic scenario of the industry provides detailed qualitative and quantitative insights for the five major geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) along with the coverage of major countries in each region. The geographic analysis provides detailed insights on the key trends of the industry in the listed regions & countries, identifying the demographic & economic impact, and government & private investments. The report identifies North America being the largest market followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World. The geographical analysis section also comments on the key market players shaping the growth of the industry in the respective countries.
The report also includes the competitive landscape based on extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by leading market participants in the industry over the past 3.5 years (2015-June 2018). The market players employed various strategies to expand their product offerings, global footprint, and augment their market share. The key strategies followed by most companies in the global patient registry software market include agreements, partnerships, & collaborations; new product launches; mergers & acquisitions; and expansion.
Some of the key players contributing to the growth of the patient registry software market include Phytel, Inc. (U.S.) (an IBM Corporation company), Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Liaison Technologies. (U.S.), ImageTrend, Inc. (U.S.), FIGmd, Inc. (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.) (Change Healthcare), CECity.com Inc. (U.S.) (A Premier, Inc. company), Dacima Software Inc. (U.S.), Global Vision Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), ifa Systems AG, (Germany), Syneos Health (U.S.), M2S, Inc. (U.S.), Optum, Inc (A part of UnitedHealth Group Inc) (U.S.), EVADO Pty. Ltd. (Australia), and Velos, Inc. (U.S.) among several others.
Key questions answered in the report:
Hospitals and medical centers are driving the adoption of Patient Registry Software
• How does the penetration of patient registry software differ among various end users?
• Which are the high growth market segments in terms of registry type, software type, functionality, deployment type, database type, pricing model, and regions/countries?
Population Health Management is the fastest growing application/functionality segment of the Patient Registry Software market
• What factors are propelling the growth of patient registry software market in population health management?
• What factors contribute to the growth of patient registry software in medical research?
The North American region is the largest market for patient registry software and includes various global and local players competing in multiple segments
• Who are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
• Which product segments of the patient registry software market are expected to offer lucrative growth in the forecast period and why?
• What strategies should the new companies focus to enter this market in order sustain and compete with the established players?
• What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends in the global patient registry software market?
• What are the geographic trends and high growth regions/countries?
Recent new product launches, partnerships, agreement, expansion, acquisitions that have taken place in the patient registry software space
• What companies have recently merged/acquired and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the patient registry software space?
• What companies have created partnerships and how will these partnerships promote a competitive advantage?
• Who are the major players in the global patient registry software and what share of the market do they hold?
• Who are the local emerging players in the global patient registry software market and how do they compete with the global players?
Request a free sample copy of Patient Registry Software Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1194283
Scope of the Report
Market, by Registry type
• Disease Registries
Rare Disease Registries
Chronic Kidney Disease Registries
• Health Service Registries
• Product Registries
Medical Device Registries
Market, by Software Type
• Standalone Software
• Integrated Software
Market, by Pricing Model
• Subscription model
• Ownership model
Market, by Deployment Model
• On-premise models
• Web &Cloud-based models
Market, by Database Type
• Commercial databases
• Public databases
Market, by Functionality
• Population Health Management
• Patient Care Management
• Health Information Exchange
• Product Outcome Evaluation
• Medical Research & Clinical Studies
Market, by End User
• Government Organizations & Third-Party Administrators
• Hospitals and Medical Practices
• Private Payers
• Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device Companies
• Research Centers
Market, by Geography
• North America
• Rest of Europe (RoE)
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of APAC (RoAPAC)
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Patient-Registry-Software-Market-By-Type-Diabetes-Cancer-Rare-Diseases-CVD-Orthopedic-Drugs-Device-Delivery-On-Premise-C/1194283
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus