Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Steel Global Industry Guide 2013-2022”under Metal & Mineral Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global Steel Industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered:
– What was the size of the global steel market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the global steel market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global steel market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global steel market?
Request a free sample copy of Steel Market Report @
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
– Crude steel production refers to the production of the first solid steel products upon solidification of liquid steel. It includes ingots (in conventional mills) and semis (in modern mills with continuous casting facilities). Crude steel also includes liquid steel, which goes into the production of steel castings.
– Market values have been calculated using appropriate regional annual average steel prices.
– Market shares reflect volumes of steel produced by a company in a respective market.
– Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
– The global steel market had total revenues of $959,184.2m in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.1% between 2013 and 2017.
– Market consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 1,617,415.1 thousand tons in 2017.
– The Asia-Pacific market is the most dominate globally, making up 69.2% in 2017.
Reasons to buy
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global steel market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global steel market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Steel-Global-Industry-Guide-2013-2022/803274
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus