Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “UAE Power Cables Market 2018-2024 ”under Consumer Goods category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
UAE Power Cables Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By Voltage Rating (Low Voltage (Up to 1kV), Medium Voltage (1.1kV – 33kV), High Voltage (33.1kV – 132kV) and Extra High Voltage (132.1kV – 440kV), By Applications (Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals, Buildings & Industrial and Infrastructure), By Regions (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Rest of UAE) and Competitive Landscape
UAE power cables market registered substantial growth in 2017 attributed to recovery in copper and aluminium prices as well as significant investment in mega infrastructure projects such as new high-rise skyscrapers, theme parks, state-of-the-art shopping malls and artificial islands. Furthermore, sustained economic diversification efforts in the country also contributed to an increase in the sales for power cables.
Request a free sample copy of Power Cables Market Report @
UAE power cables market is projected to reach $2.5 billion by 2024. Sustained economic diversification efforts and substantial flow of investments in mega infrastructure projects would fuel the market for power cables in UAE. The market is expected to grow during the forecast period, owing to upcoming projects in real estate, hospitality, tourism and infrastructure sectors as the country aims to attract 20 million visitors a year by 2020, as a result of World Expo in Dubai.
Amongst all applications, infrastructure sector dominated the market on account of construction of new roads, metro, railways and airport expansion projects, power transmission and distribution projects and power grid interconnection projects. Healthy growth is expected in buildings and industrial applications during the forecast period.
The key market players in UAE power cables include – Ducab, Riyadh Cables, Jeddah Cables, Oman Cables, National Cables, Elsewedy Electric, Prysmian Group, Nexans and Brugg Cables.
The report thoroughly covers the power cables market by voltage ratings, applications and regions. The report provides the unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
• Historical Data of UAE Power Cables Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2014-2017
• Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Cables Market Revenues & Volume until 2024
• Historical Data of UAE Power Cables Market Revenues by kV Rating for the Period 2014-2017
• Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Cables Market Revenues by kV Rating until 2024
• Historical Data of UAE Power Cables Market Revenues by Application for the Period 2014-2017
• Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Cables Market Revenues by Application until 2024
• Historical Data of UAE Power Cables Market Revenues by Region for the Period 2014-2017
• Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Cables Market Revenues by Region until 2024
• Market Drivers and Restraints
• Market Trends and Developments
• Players Manufacturing Capacity
• Players Market Share
• Key Company Profiles
• Key Strategic Recommendations
The report provides detailed analysis of the following market segments:
• By Voltage Ratings
– Low Voltage (Up to 1kV)
– Medium Voltage (1.1kV – 33kV)
– High Voltage (33.1kV – 132kV)
– Extra High Voltage (132.1kV – 440kV)
• By Applications
– Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals
– Buildings and Industrial
• By Regions
– Abu Dhabi
– Rest of UAE
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773